Jaime Alguersuari Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Margaret
Sarah
Daphne
Avi
8 posters

Hi everyone!:)

Daphne
    Daphne
    Admin

Virgo Horse

Hi everyone!:) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hi everyone!:)

Post by Daphne Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:51 pm

Avi wrote:
    Daphne wrote:
    Avi wrote:
    Daphne wrote:Wow? Köszönet? Not bad Very Happy

hehehe I try my best heheh That's the only world I remember my friend Beata taught me heheh At least I know that you read "sz" as English "s" and "s" as "sh"...as opposed to us cos we read "sz" as "sh" and "s" as "s" heheh lol! lol! lol!

All you wrote is true Very Happy lol!

and that's all I know about Hungarian language lol! lol! lol! so now it's your turn to teach me more lol! lol! lol!

What do you want to know? What you want me to teach? Very Happy
    Avi
    Avi
    Admin

Gemini Cat

Post by Avi Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:08 pm

Daphne wrote:

I'd be grateful if you taught me some basics for the beginning...and how to read/pronounce letters/words!! Wow you're amazing Daphne!! yupi thx2

Btw, Daphne I propose to creat new topic in off-topics called "Hungarian classes" or "Hungarian language" God I love you Daphne cos thanks to you I can join two hobbies f1&motorsports with learning languages!! yay All thanks to you!! thx2

Btw, I added some emoticons again!! I love the most this one f1 it's cute, isn't it? lol!
    Daphne
    Daphne
    Admin

Virgo Horse

Post by Daphne Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:18 am

Avi wrote:
    Daphne wrote:

I'd be grateful if you taught me some basics for the beginning...and how to read/pronounce letters/words!! Wow you're amazing Daphne!! yupi thx2

Btw, Daphne I propose to creat new topic in off-topics called "Hungarian classes" or "Hungarian language" God I love you Daphne cos thanks to you I can join two hobbies f1&motorsports with learning languages!! yay All thanks to you!! thx2

Btw, I added some emoticons again!! I love the most this one f1 it's cute, isn't it? lol!

Hahaha it's cute Razz rock on
    Avi
    Avi
    Admin

Gemini Cat

Post by Avi Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:59 pm

Daphne wrote:
    Hahaha it's cute Razz rock on

yeah it's cute....but i should try to get one with the colour of STR car lol! unfortunately I won't get as cute emoticon as Jaime lol! lol! lol!

Btw, if you have any other nice emoticons, please let me know and I'll be glad to add them! cow

Btw, we need to rock this forum!! rock on gang rock on vamos mods rock on vamos
    ginny64
    ginny64

Post by ginny64 Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:31 am

hello, my name's Virginie, I'm 24 and I live in Pau in the South-West of France. I've always loved Formula 1 and I fell for a young man last year! his name? Jaime Alguersuari. so I decided to try and find a forum were I can talk about him and only about him, and here I am!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:12 pm