Jaime Alguersuari Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Margaret
Sarah
Daphne
Avi
8 posters

Hi everyone!:)

Avi
    Avi
    Admin

Gemini Cat

Hi everyone!:) Empty Hi everyone!:)

Post by Avi Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:42 am

Hello everyone! :hiya:
    Welcome to the Jaime AlguersuariForum! welcome
    My name's Iwona but you can call me Avi. I'm over 21...okay 22 in may Razz... from Poland. I study European Studies at the University of Warsaw. I'm interested in f1 & motosports, football, tennis, figure skating, movies, music, books, history, political siences, travelling, foregin languages and cultures and loots of more.

I decided to create this forum cause I wanted to found a place to meet and discuss for Jaime's fans ! Hope you enjoy it! Have a nice time here!
    Daphne
    Daphne
    Admin

Virgo Horse

Hi everyone!:) Empty Re: Hi everyone!:)

Post by Daphne Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:20 am

Hi Avi!
    I have found this forum a few days ago as I searched a bit about Jaime. Razz I think it's a really good forum, it's a pity that it hasn't got a lot of members yet.
    Well... My name's Brigitta, but you can call me Brigi or my nickname is Daphne, you can call me so, too, if it's easier. Smile I'm from Hungary. I'm doing my school-leaving exams now and I will continue my studies on Szolnok University. I will study International Business. I like to watch F1, F2, F3 Euro, British F3 and WSR. I also was on WSR races three times. This year I also met Jaime and he was really nice and cute. :)I also like reading, surfing the Internet or playing with my sister's three kids. I love them so much. Smile :cutie2:
    Avi
    Avi
    Admin

Gemini Cat

Post by Avi Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:39 am

Heeey Brigitta welcome Welcome to the forum as the first active member!!Very Happy run yay I'm sooo glad finally sb wrote sth here!Very Happy yahoo :cutie3: :cute: Hope it'll be easier now, Jaime will become more and more popular and there'll be more and more his fans!Very Happy Cause as you wrote, he's really talented and... he deserves it!Very Happy I'm sure he's the future of f1 :super:

Wow cool...you're from Hungary!Very Happy Awesome!Very Happy I've been to Budapest in March!Very Happy Great country, great capital and great language....although I'm not able to understand anything! lol! Ooooh I can see you're a huge fan not only of WSR but generally of motosports...that's cool!Very Happy Same me!Wink

Once again welcome to the forum! welcome
    Daphne
    Daphne
    Admin

Virgo Horse

Post by Daphne Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:58 am

Thanks for the warm welcome, Avi! Very Happy
    I hope that there will be more and more members here as Jaime bacomes more popular and successful Very Happy Btw I can put this forum's url on my friend's and my forum (Paddock forum). And let's hope that our members come here, too Very Happy
    I'm happy that you liked Hungary! Smile Living here's not as easy but the country is beautiful, it's true. Razz Everybody says that Hungarian language is very hard, but I don't know... Maybe you should try to learn it Laughing
    Yeah, I'm a big fan of motorsports and I have a lot of favourites from these smeller series. They all are very very talented guys and I hope onceI can watch them racing in Formula 1 Very Happy
    Have you ever met Jaime in person? Or have you attended one of his races? Smile
    Avi
    Avi
    Admin

Gemini Cat

Post by Avi Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:57 am

You're welcome Brigi Smile
    And if you could, that would be great!Very Happy (Btw, I know this forum, I mean the Paddock forum... and it's really awesome!Smile) it would be great if you could put there the link to our forum and promote it Wink I'll try to promote it on Sebi's forum and Bruno's forum!Wink Hope we'll find there some people who do support Jaime Wink
    Yeah, I'm really impressed of Hungary and Hungarian and would love to learn the language someday. But it sounds pretty hard to me....but who doesn't try he doesn't drink champagne Hi everyone!:) Icon_champers Hi everyone!:) Manga49 lol!
    Unfortunetly I still didn't have an opportunity to meet Jaime face to face but hope I will...who knows maybe even this year. Anyway hope so Wink
    Daphne
    Daphne
    Admin

Virgo Horse

Post by Daphne Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:57 am

I put your link on the Advert topic of Paddock forum. Smile I hope it will work and more members will join. Smile
    I'm glad that you know Paddock forum. It's always good to hear that our forum is quite 'famous' Razz Are you also on Sebi's forum? What's your name there? I think I haven't seen you there yet. Smile
    I wish good luck if you'll try to learn Hungarian once Very Happy If you want, I'll try to help you Razz
    I hope you'll meet Jaime once. He's really nice and friendly and even cuter in person! Razz If you want, I can put some of my photos to the gallery Razz
    Avi
    Avi
    Admin

Gemini Cat

Post by Avi Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:13 am

Ooooh thank you sooooo much Daphne :thanks: :thanks3: You're gorgeous!!Smile
    Yeah I know Paddock forum...I read it sometimes but still didn't register....but maybe I should Wink Yeah I'm on Sebi's forum...my nickname is same as here means Avi.
    Ooooh thank you sooo much!Very Happy You're amazing person!Very Happy And when I begin to learn it I'll let you know!Wink
    Thanks and hope so too. Yeah I can imagine, he is even cuter in person!Wink
    Oooh would be great if you could put some of your pics of Jaime here!Smile
    Thanks for everything you do for this forum!!! :thanks3: :thanks: You're awesome!!!! :kiss2:
    Daphne
    Daphne
    Admin

Virgo Horse

Post by Daphne Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:18 am

Nooo I'm not awesome or amazing... I just like Jaime and I would be happy if more people would join here to have a great community to discuss everything related to him. Smile I just do what I can. Smile
    I'll put some pictures of mine soon to the gallery. ice cream
    Avi
    Avi
    Admin

Gemini Cat

Post by Avi Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:16 am

Ooooh C'mon don't be so modest....I just said what I think...and what I can see!Very Happy
    Sarah

Post by Sarah Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:43 pm

Hi. I am new member :hiya: and come from paddock forum

My name is Sarka and I am from Czech Republic. I am 21 old and study University of Economy in Prague. I like F1, GP2, F3 and WSR. I really like Jaime, he is sooo cute :luva:

Because in my country arent some races, I must visit only F1. So if I can see Jaime I must waiting for he will get F1 seat. Oh reserved driver is good for this situation too, but I was on GP Monaco this year, so I must wait one more year to meet him :greensmile:

Now I must make some avatar Cool
    Avi
    Avi
    Admin

Gemini Cat

Post by Avi Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:17 am

welcome Sarah!!!! :cute: :cutie3: We have a next new member!!! :cute: :cutie3: :clap3: cow :cute: Hope you'll enjoy your time here. Our forum is still small but hope you and Daphne will help to develope it!Smile
    And don't worry, I think Jaime will be an f1 full-time driver soon....anyway, I hope so!:gdluck: Once again WELCOME!!!! welcome

Last edited by Avi on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Daphne
    Daphne
    Admin

Virgo Horse

Post by Daphne Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:28 am

Hi Sarah, thanks for registering here! It's a big help for Avi and the forum, I think Very Happy
    Avi, I try to bring some members here, I'll try to do my best Very Happy I hope this forum will be very popular with Jaime fans Very Happy
    Avi
    Avi
    Admin

Gemini Cat

Post by Avi Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:11 am

Daphne wrote:Hi Sarah, thanks for registering here! It's a big help for Avi and the forum, I think Very Happy
    Avi, I try to bring some members here, I'll try to do my best Very Happy I hope this forum will be very popular with Jaime fans Very Happy

Oooh that's cool...and I try my best to convince some people to join us too. I promote him even on tennis forums! lol! But I hope now it'll be easier cause he became a new reserve f1 driver so more and more people will know him and he'll become more and more popular. So hope there'll be more people here!Wink

Once again thank you Daphne!!! :thanks:
    Margaret
    Margaret

Taurus Cat

Post by Margaret Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:50 am

Hi Avi, it's Margaret from the Bruno forum, just thought I'd come and take a look around! It's pretty good here, let's hope you get many more members so it can become a lively community of Jaime fans!! Very Happy
    Daphne
    Daphne
    Admin

Virgo Horse

Post by Daphne Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:08 am

Hi Margaret, nice to meet you. And thanks for registering Razz
    I hope you'll have a great time here Smile
    Margaret
    Margaret

Taurus Cat

Post by Margaret Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:24 am

Hi Daphne! Have I met you on the girls forum or anywhere else under a different name?? I keep meeting the same people but they don't always call themselves the same name in different places! I get very confused sometimes! Smile
    Margaret
    Margaret

Taurus Cat

Post by Margaret Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:26 am

Hi Daphne! Have I met you on the girls forum or anywhere else under a different name?? I keep meeting the same people but they don't always call themselves the same name in different places! I get very confused sometimes! Smile

I'm always Margaret wherever I am, and I'm a Bruno Senna obsessive who has got interested in Jaime through Avi on the Bruno forum!

Don't know why this appeared twice!!!

Last edited by Margaret on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Avi
    Avi
    Admin

Gemini Cat

Post by Avi Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:46 am

OooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyGoooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!! Margaret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome welcome welcome welcome my dear friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cutie3: :cutie3: :cutie3: :cutie3: :cutie3: I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad to see you here!!!!!!!!! :cutie3: :cutie3: :cutie3: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: woohoo woohoo woohoo

p.S. Yeah now hope to see more and more Jaime's fans here!!! Very Happy

P.S. Remember I'm huge Bruno fan too Very Happy And I'm really glad I could interest anyone in Jaime Very Happy
    Margaret
    Margaret

Taurus Cat

Post by Margaret Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:41 am

It's true Avi!! I started supporting Jaime because you were supporting him and I enjoy sharing the support of drivers. It would be no fun at all supporting Bruno all on my own, so I thought it would be fun supporting Jaime as you do and sharing the fun!!! Very Happy

As you know, I took the day off work today to follow practice with you and Essie and was very disappointed that the Bruno forum would be closed today, so I thought I might join you here instead!! Very Happy Very Happy
    Avi
    Avi
    Admin

Gemini Cat

Post by Avi Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:51 am

Margaret wrote:It's true Avi!! I started supporting Jaime because you were supporting him and I enjoy sharing the support of drivers. It would be no fun at all supporting Bruno all on my own, so I thought it would be fun supporting Jaime as you do and sharing the fun!!! Very Happy

As you know, I took the day off work today to follow practice with you and Essie and was very disappointed that the Bruno forum would be closed today, so I thought I might join you here instead!! Very Happy Very Happy

Yeah i talked to Essie on msn and we were both reaaaly disappointed Bruno's forum doesn't work. But at least we can follow it together here Very Happy (Btw, Anna couldn't find better time to mode it? lol! lol! lol! ) Anyway I'm glad you're here Margaret!!!Very Happy
    Margaret
    Margaret

Taurus Cat

Post by Margaret Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:56 am

It's great to have such a welcome!! Is Essie going to join us here???

To be fair to Anna, it wasn't her choice, apparently it's the only day the other admin Chris, could do whatever it is he has to do, and since he's not an F1 fan he had no idea that it was a special day for us. Rolling Eyes

btw you've got some awesome smilies here! I love them!! :clap3:
    Avi
    Avi
    Admin

Gemini Cat

Post by Avi Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:22 am

I hope so Margaret!!!!Very Happy I'll let her know as soon as she will appear on msn!!!Very Happy:D:D The second practice without her screenshots??? Naaaah it can't be!!!!!!

And don't worry I don't blame Anna too, she's awesome and she should get a gold medal for everything she does for BSFF!!!!

Btw, thanks Margaret and I'm glad you like them Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Daphne
    Daphne
    Admin

Virgo Horse

Post by Daphne Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:18 am

Margaret wrote:Hi Daphne! Have I met you on the girls forum or anywhere else under a different name?? I keep meeting the same people but they don't always call themselves the same name in different places! I get very confused sometimes! Smile

I'm always Margaret wherever I am, and I'm a Bruno Senna obsessive who has got interested in Jaime through Avi on the Bruno forum!

Yeah, I'm registered on F1 Girls forum but nowadays I don't go there too often. But I think we have met somewhere, I also thinks the same Razz
    Essie

Cancer Pig

Post by Essie Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:34 am

Hey girls! I'm finally here. You already know me, Avi and Margaret, but anyhoodles, I'm Esther, prefer to be called Essie, I'm 14, I love F1, I love Sebastian Vettel, I am obsessed with Bruno and Ayrton Senna, I support Fernando and I support Jaime a little less but yeah he's my compatriot so Razz
    Avi
    Avi
    Admin

Gemini Cat

Post by Avi Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:38 am

Essie wrote:Hey girls! I'm finally here. You already know me, Avi and Margaret, but anyhoodles, I'm Esther, prefer to be called Essie, I'm 14, I love F1, I love Sebastian Vettel, I am obsessed with Bruno and Ayrton Senna, I support Fernando and I support Jaime a little less but yeah he's my compatriot so Razz

welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome to the forum!!!!! :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute:

Exactly I almost forced you to join it! lol! lol! lol! lol! But you're our official Spanish translator!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:04 pm