Jaime Alguersuari Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Margaret
Sarah
Daphne
Avi
8 posters

Hi everyone!:)

Margaret
    Margaret

Taurus Cat

Hi everyone!:) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi everyone!:)

Post by Margaret Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:41 am

Glad to see you here Essie!!! We had to find a way to all meet up today to support Jaime on his first day in F1!!! :jump: :jump:
    Daphne
    Daphne
    Admin

Virgo Horse

Post by Daphne Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:00 am

Hi Essie, nice to meet you Very Happy
    Patch

Leo Snake

Post by Patch Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:20 am

hello!!! the name is Patrick (ya can call me Patch) im 19, turning 20 very soon (oh joy), im from Ireland, and my fave F1 drivers are Massa, Kubica, Kovalainen, Barrichello, and Jaime of course, and others except for Hamilton Razz Avi, Essie & Margaret will know me from the Bruno Senna forum, and for others who dont know me, well thats why i have done this! so that's me in a small nutshell, if ya want to know anything else, ask Smile

Patch Smile
    Daphne
    Daphne
    Admin

Virgo Horse

Post by Daphne Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:11 am

Hi Patch, nice to meet you. Smile I hope you'll have a great time here Smile
    Margaret
    Margaret

Taurus Cat

Post by Margaret Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:46 am

Hi Patch, so you finally found your way here!!! Hope you have fun supporting Jaime here! Smile
    Margaret
    Margaret

Taurus Cat

Post by Margaret Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:32 am

Don't quite know where to put this so I'll post it here. Where is everyone??

Avi seems to have disappeared, is she OK? No-one's following Jaime's races?

It's gone very quiet, is anyone coming back?! :crrry:
    Daphne
    Daphne
    Admin

Virgo Horse

Post by Daphne Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:23 pm

I come here sometimes but as it's quite quiet here, I leave soon... Btw I don!t know what happened to Avi. Sad
    Of course I follow Jaime's races but this forum is always empty... Sad
    rucy
    rucy

Sagittarius Goat

Post by rucy Sun May 16, 2010 5:19 am

hello everyone =)
    I'm rucy,a high school girl from China.
    Jaime has many Chinese fans here!We love him!
    Avi
    Avi
    Admin

Gemini Cat

Post by Avi Mon May 31, 2010 2:24 am

Hi rucy!!!Smile
    Welcome to the forum!!Very Happy Hope u will enjoy your time here!Smile
    As you can see there's not many active members here....but hope we can "rock the forum"!! lol! lol! lol!
    Daphne
    Daphne
    Admin

Virgo Horse

Post by Daphne Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:04 am

Hi rucy, have a good time here!

Btw hi Avi, it's been a loooong time we didn't talk... What's up with you, why did you disappear so quickly and for so long? Sad
    Avi
    Avi
    Admin

Gemini Cat

Post by Avi Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:58 am

Daphne wrote:
    Btw hi Avi, it's been a loooong time we didn't talk... What's up with you, why did you disappear so quickly and for so long? Sad

Hey Daphne!!Smile I'm so sorry but I burnt my motherboard and I had no computer pretty long!! I'm pretty smart to burn my motherboard but I'm not enough smart to fix it! lol! N later I was just busy with studies n work....cos it's not to manage both. Sorry for everything!!

Hope girls, now we can rock the forum!! lol! lol! lol!
    Daphne
    Daphne
    Admin

Virgo Horse

Post by Daphne Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:11 am

Oh no problem Avi, nice to hear from you again Smile I hope you already fixed everything Smile

And what do you think about Jaime and his successes? Very Happy
    Avi
    Avi
    Admin

Gemini Cat

Post by Avi Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:34 am

Daphne wrote:
    And what do you think about Jaime and his successes? Very Happy

I'm soooooooo proud of him!!!! I remember when I saw him first time in British f3 I thought this guy is brilliant!! it's a future f1 driver...who knows...maybe a future f1 champion! And now when he's doing soo well (even though I believe if he gets a better car he can do much better) I'm soooooo proud of him!!! And I still believe he will became f1 chamipon one day!!! I really wish him that!! Very Happy
    Daphne
    Daphne
    Admin

Virgo Horse

Post by Daphne Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:44 am

Then I have to agree with you ^^ It's so great to see that he's improving so fast, he's faster and faster by every race and he's satisfied with his done work. I know he could be even better with a faster car but I believe that he can bring out the maximum of this one, too. And if not for the podium but he can fight for the points Smile
    And I'm soooo proud to see that he's better than his teammate so far... Very Happy I was so emotional to see him on the Spanish GP finishing with 2 points, waving to the crowd with Alonso... That was some kind of a wonderful moment, my biggest favourite ogf the season so far... Very Happy <3
    Avi
    Avi
    Admin

Gemini Cat

Post by Avi Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:13 pm

Yeah true....we all can be proud of him cos he tries his best....and he's a real fighter!!! And I appreciate it a looot.....I love drivers who fight for every single position, every single point....even if they know they have no chance to be on the podium. Sometimes it's a bigger achivement to get 1 point than win whole race!! And Jaime proves us every single race....even thought his car is not the best and there's many more experienced drivers.....but he proves his talent and persistence...and soul of fighter....are enough. That's why I really admire him!! And I think that's why we are here. C'mon Jaime we believe you are our future f1 champion!! Fight for our n your dreams!!

P.S. Daphne, I saw your Fansite and it looks amazing!!!! I can't understand anything lol! but it looks awesome!!! Good job my friend!!!!
    Daphne
    Daphne
    Admin

Virgo Horse

Post by Daphne Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:04 am

Avi wrote:P.S. Daphne, I saw your Fansite and it looks amazing!!!! I can't understand anything lol! but it looks awesome!!! Good job my friend!!!!

Haha thanks Very Happy If you want to understand it try Google Translate Razz Not the best but better than nothing Razz
    Avi
    Avi
    Admin

Gemini Cat

Post by Avi Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:21 am

Daphne wrote:
    Avi wrote:P.S. Daphne, I saw your Fansite and it looks amazing!!!! I can't understand anything lol! but it looks awesome!!! Good job my friend!!!!

Haha thanks Very Happy If you want to understand it try Google Translate Razz Not the best but better than nothing Razz

Hehehe yeah better to understand anything than nothing hehehe lol! Thanks god for google tools lol! even if theirs translations contains plenty of mistakes.....but at least we are able to understand anything lol! Anyway I love Jaime + I love Hungarian (I adore the sound of it!!) = I love your blog sooooo much (even if I can't understand anything on my own lol! ) I think I should start to learn Hungarian lol!
    Daphne
    Daphne
    Admin

Virgo Horse

Post by Daphne Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:46 pm

Haha nice to hear that there are a few people all around the world who love Hungary and Hungarian people Razz I'm really surprised to hear it Very Happy lol!
    But if you start learning this language, tell me, I try to help you if I can ^^ ice cream
    Avi
    Avi
    Admin

Gemini Cat

Post by Avi Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:04 pm

Daphne wrote:Haha nice to hear that there are a few people all around the world who love Hungary and Hungarian people Razz I'm really surprised to hear it Very Happy lol!
    But if you start learning this language, tell me, I try to help you if I can ^^ ice cream

Thanks a lot Daphne!! I'd love to learn Hungarian in the future and believe me your help will be really needed to me!! Cos it's one of the most difficult languages in the world!! But I adore the sound of Hungarian!! I've been twice to Hungary, I've got there one very good friend who lived in Warsaw over a year. And I find Hungarian people very friendly and hospitable!!Smile You're a good example!!Very Happy So when I improve my French and Serbian, I'll begin to learn your language!!Smile Hope you'll be able to learn me a bit!Wink

Btw, in Poland we have saying "Polak, Węgier dwa bratanki, i do szabli i do szklanki" what means "Pole and Hungarian cousins be, good for fight and good for party." I found also Hungarian translation: Lengyel, magyar – két jó barát, együtt harcol, s issza borát" but I'm not sure if it's right!XDD Anyway it means that you Hungarians are our cousins, good friends....and that's true cos for me Hungarian are extremely friendly and I hope to visit Hungary again....maybe next gp Hungary?!Wink We will see heheh Wink lol!
    Daphne
    Daphne
    Admin

Virgo Horse

Post by Daphne Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:05 am

Haha yeah, what you wrote in Hungarian was right Very Happy I've heard that Polish people like Hungarian people and I guess besides Turkey you are the only who like us... xD Even our neighbour countries don't like us... Razz
    Oh I'm glad that you only met nice and friendly Hungarian Very Happy Yeah, we can be like that, too... Very Happy Sometimes it's a surprise for me as I really know them and they are not always like that Razz
    And if you want I'll try to help you learning Hungarian... if I can Razz It won't be easy via Internet but I'll try Very Happy
    Avi
    Avi
    Admin

Gemini Cat

Post by Avi Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:22 am

Daphne wrote:Haha yeah, what you wrote in Hungarian was right Very Happy I've heard that Polish people like Hungarian people and I guess besides Turkey you are the only who like us... xD Even our neighbour countries don't like us... Razz
    Oh I'm glad that you only met nice and friendly Hungarian Very Happy Yeah, we can be like that, too... Very Happy Sometimes it's a surprise for me as I really know them and they are not always like that Razz
    And if you want I'll try to help you learning Hungarian... if I can Razz It won't be easy via Internet but I'll try Very Happy

Oooh don't be so modest....I think there's many people over the world who like Hungarians!!! Very Happy So no worries!Wink Of course I'll be grateful for any help with Hungarian!!köszönet Wink
    Daphne
    Daphne
    Admin

Virgo Horse

Post by Daphne Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:46 am

Wow? Köszönet? Not bad Very Happy
    Avi
    Avi
    Admin

Gemini Cat

Post by Avi Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:40 am

Daphne wrote:Wow? Köszönet? Not bad Very Happy

hehehe I try my best heheh That's the only world I remember my friend Beata taught me heheh At least I know that you read "sz" as English "s" and "s" as "sh"...as opposed to us cos we read "sz" as "sh" and "s" as "s" heheh lol! lol! lol!
    Daphne
    Daphne
    Admin

Virgo Horse

Post by Daphne Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:16 am

Avi wrote:

hehehe I try my best heheh That's the only world I remember my friend Beata taught me heheh At least I know that you read "sz" as English "s" and "s" as "sh"...as opposed to us cos we read "sz" as "sh" and "s" as "s" heheh lol! lol! lol!

All you wrote is true Very Happy lol!
    Avi
    Avi
    Admin

Gemini Cat

Post by Avi Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:25 pm

Daphne wrote:
    Avi wrote:

All you wrote is true Very Happy lol!

and that's all I know about Hungarian language lol! lol! lol! so now it's your turn to teach me more lol! lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:20 am